The Golden Hill Art centre is situated 6 miles from Carmarthen, hidden in the midst of beautiful and peaceful rural surroundings. There is no better place to come to enjoy undisturbed quiet while experiencing deep relaxation and change.
The address is:
Bryneiddan, Pant-teg, Whitemill, Carmarthen, SA32 7HD.
* Please be aware that Sat Nav can be unreliable here so please follow the instructions below.
There are now brown signs from Whitemill directing you to the Golden Hill Centre.
You will need a car to get here and parking is freely available on site. There are 2 new specially constructed separate therapy rooms in the Golden Hill Centre – a purpose built complex in 2011, following the winning of an EU grant administered by Carmarthenshire County Council.
1) Take A40 towards Llandeilo.
2) After 3 miles, turn left into Whitemill.
3) Take 1st left before the White Mill Inn, signposted to Pant-teg.
There is an old school on your right, just after you turn left. Drive straight up the hill past the bungalows on your right (ignore first turning left just after the school – Merlin’s Grove).
4) Go on for 1 mile – at road junction bear right up the hill following the signpost to Pant-teg. Your road has right of way. A Chapel is on your left just past the junction.
5) Go on for 1.5 miles – turn right at the T-junction signposted to Pant-teg – follow brown signs to Golden Hill Centre;
6) Just over half a mile on the left, Bryneiddan and the Golden Hill Centre are the 1st house on left after the junction. Aur Fryn cottage is opposite us on the other side of the road on the right.
From Llandeilo/ Ammanford:
1) Get on the A40 towards Carmarthen. About two miles past Nantgaredig cross, just after Whitemill garage on your left, take next right turn into Whitemill.
2) Take the second right past the Whitemill Inn sign posted to Pant-teg and you will almost immediately see the old school on your right. Drive straight up the hill past the bungalows on your right (ignore first turning left just after the school – Merlin’s Grove).
3) Go on 1 mile – at road junction bear right up hill sign post Panteg. Your road has right of way. A Chapel is on your left just past the junction.
4) Go on 1.5 mile to next junction. Turn right sign post Panteg – follow brown signs to Golden Hill Centre.
5) Bryneiddan and the Golden Hill Centre are just over half a mile on left – 1st house on left after the junction. Aur Fryn Cottage is opposite on the other side of the road on the right.
From Lampeter and Llandysul:
1) On the Lampeter to Carmarthen Road pass through Alltwalis and Pontarsais. A short way on from Pontarsais you will see the village sign for Rhydargaeau. You will also see a speed camera sign. Straight after the sign turn left. This is a narrow turning signposted to Horeb.
2) Go on for approximately half a mile until you come to a T-junction. Turn left here and continues on for about a mile and a half until you come to another T-junction. Turn right here. The road is signposted to Whitemill.
3) Continue on for about a mile then turn left at the first Council road that you come to. This is signposted to Panteg. You will see a brown sign to the Golden Hill Centre. The Golden Hill Centre is just over half a mile on, on the left – the 1st place on the left after the house situated by the junction. There is a cottage opposite on the right.